Hydrogen peroxide is a colorless liquid at room temperature, whose chemical formula is H2O2. It's a powerful and effective oxidant, with the advantage of being environmentally correct, because it decomposes in oxygen and water. It has a wide range of applications in many areas, among them:
- Food and beverage disinfection, aseptic packaging
- Leather and hides
- Mining and Metallurgy
- Personal use products and cosmetics
- Plasticizers and polymers
- Pulp and paper
- Soaps and detergents
To discover all applications click here.
To discover all materials that are compatible with hydrogen peroxide, click here.
Safety Data Sheet, please contact us to request your documentation.
Our hydrogen peroxide product line
Available in the concentrations of 35, 50, 60 and 70%, the Interox® line is subdivided in the line 10 and line 20.
The line 10 has a higher degree of purity when compared to line 20.
Available in the concentrations of 27.5 , 35 and 50% , the IX® line is used in bleaching and disinfection processes that require food grade, such as:
- Technology adjuvant in the process of bleaching of maw, calf's foot jelly, tripe and gelatin; microbiocide agent in the process of production of starch, gelatin and paper;
- Disinfectant for the food, paper and pulp, sugar and alcohol, textile, laundries and hide industries.
ASEPTICPER® e AG®
Disinfectant for aseptic filling of food products.
Is a special grade of hydrogen peroxide developed for the aquaculture industry. It is supplied as an ectoparasite for the control of sea lice, a frequent problem in Atlantic salmon fish farming.
Paramove® is registered as a veterinary product with the Servício Agrícola Ganadero (SAG) of Chile for this application.